Friday, July 31, 2009

Independence Day 2009

Man! What a great night this was! I would have to say this is Simon's first real 4th of July. Last year we just went to a friends' neighborhood and watched the community light off a few of their own. This year, however, we took Simon to 2nd Avenue Pier where the light show was really booming! Loud and beautiful! When we all got there, it was about 8 o'clock and the sun hadn't gone down yet. So, we had alot of time to putz around. I did not plan on Simon getting into the ocean but he had his own agenda! And that, my friends, is how he ended up naked! He had such a great time with his Aunties and cousins! Reuben snapped some really great shots. The air was sweet and salty with a light warm breeze that touched our hearts forever. I was so happy to be with these loving people you see in the photos. Enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Arica. I am suffering from "sugar" and hug withdrawal. I miss all the "sweet'nins" in the photos. Love,
    Papa Billy

    ReplyDelete