Saturday, May 9, 2009

Early Spring





In early Spring, we set out to the beach. For it was an oddly, beautiful, warm day for March. We met up with my dear friend Ashley and her little princess, Veda, who is one month older than Simon. Reuben captured some great moments in the digital realm; our children chasing a massive flock of seagulls and experiencing all the elements of the beach all over again since last summer. Last summer though, Simon was not at all afraid of the sand. Yet, for some reason this year, before his friend, Veda, arrived, he would not let me put him down on the sand. He clutched to me like white on rice. But, sure enough, when he saw Veda plowing through the beach he had forgotton all about his fears. Enjoy this year's first beach photos. There should be more to come.

1 comment:

  1. These are really beautiful shots. You and Reuben are doing so well at raising your son. I still can't believe Arica is a mommy, and Reuben is a daddy. How about emailing me a few pics of myself that Reuben took, so I can post a picture on the site. love ya !!!

    ReplyDelete